SECURING YOUR WEDDING DAY
- A £30.00 booking fee is required to reserve your date in the diary. Please note that this is non-refundable and non-transferable to any other service
- The non-refundable booking fee is paid to reserve your date in the diary so that no other wedding booking can be made. The booking fee is then deducted from the total ‘on the day’ total.
- The final balance is due before your wedding. An invoice will be generated and sent prior to this, providing a full price breakdown.
- By proceeding to book by way of paying a booking fee, you accept that you are entering into a contract, and you are bound by the terms and conditions.
- A trial for the bride is required for all bookings. Trials for bridal party members such as bridesmaids and mother of the bride are optional.
- Arranging a trial before payment of the booking fee does not reserve your wedding date. Only once the booking form and booking fee has been received will your wedding date be reserved.
- Trials can be done at the comfort of your own home or at my little beauty room at my home in “Brightlingsea” however only bride + 2 bridal party can attend. Trials are only available Monday – Friday (Saturday appointments are only available during my Quieter months November, January, February, and March) Trials usually last approx. 1.5/2hrs
- Payment for trials is due on the day of the trial by cash or bank transfer.
- If the venue has access time restrictions and you have two locations on the wedding morning, then £35 will be added + any travel expenses quoted
- A time schedule will be sent via email a month before the wedding. 1 hour for the bride and 45min for the bridal party.
- Travel expenses are incurred for services booked outside a 15-mile road distance from C07 They are charged at a rate of 80p for every mile outside the 15-mile road distance.
- In circumstances when parking fees apply, the client will be required to cover the charges where the makeup services are being conducted, for example hotel parking and meter parking.
- Please contact prior to booking if there is limited parking at your location, due to the amount of heavy equipment brought along. If this has not been made aware of ahead of the wedding/event, Dayna Leigh Makeup will not be held responsible for any delays this could cause.
- Dayna Leigh Makeup cannot guarantee or be held accountable for any allergic reactions, or any complications from the makeup or the application.
- Any photos or film taken by myself on the day or by the professional photographer or videographer can be used for my own promotional use facebook, instagram and all other social media and advertising purposes unless stated otherwise in writing via email prior to booking.